Sunday, December 25, 2011

to Christmas memories...

Merry Christmas morning! Although I can't be with my family, I tried to keep some of our very special Christmas morning traditions...I just wish I could have pulled my sisters out of bed to join me. :)

Opening the 25th door on the Advent calendar to find a Christmas tree, listening to Christmas music, making my mom's oven pancake (with a squeeze of lemon juice, powdered sugar and drizzled with maple syrup) and asparagus spears wrapped in ham with cheddar. Some German Sekt with breakfast makes it extra special! In Minnesota I know they have snow, and a fireplace with stockings...which is a nice thought from rainy Berlin!  Fröhliche Weihnachten!

2 comments:

  1. Herzliche Wehnachten Grusse!!!! Wir (die Sederberg Familie!) waren alle zusammen heute - ganz frohliche!!! Ich denke besonders von euch!!!! Ihre liebling Tante Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fröhliche Weihnachten! I am glad you figured out how to post! :)

    ReplyDelete