Wednesday, December 21, 2011

something funny

I saw this really funny thing in a shop today: "Magnet-Map." It's a magnetic board to help you remember where you parked your car. You can order it online (magnet-map.de) with a custom map in the radius from your home, and with 1-3 car magnets. The example I saw in the store was centered on Bergmannstrasse. The green rectangle you see is Chamissoplatz, and the black key is hanging where we live. :)

Yet another reason I'm so glad I don't have a car! (And in Berlin with the public transit you don't need one.) It's interesting how this little board is evidence of nightmarish parking conditions (and stressed-out forgetful minds?)...although Berlin has a lot more parking than other cities of this size.  Anyways, I thought this was brilliant!

I thought of a certain friend of mine who could use this...except she forgets where she parked on campus, so she would need a work-centered map rather than home. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my lord. Yes, this has my name all over it!
    I should look into getting one for me And for my dad.
    :)

    your "certain friend" Jennie

    ReplyDelete