So today walking down the street I saw a headline that made me turn around..."Deathly ill, because he swam in the Spree". 70 cents? I had to buy it to put on my office door. Then I open up the story, and it's actually a triathlete, who swam 1500 m in the Spree and said he swallowed a lot of water...apparently got some very rare rat disease. Luckily (as the story continues) the doctors realized what it was and he will live! But at the bottom right of the article there is a warning that swimming in the Spree is not allowed except for authorized sport events.
|oh yeah that's me in the Spree|